Welcome to Medpark Hearing Center
Now Accepting New Patients!
Do you often feel like the people around you are mumbling? Do you tend to turn the TV up louder than others enjoy it? Do you feel tired after social situations? These are all indicators that it is time to see a hearing specialist.
At Medpark Hearing Center, we can:
- Identify the cause of your hearing concerns
- Explain your options
- Find an expert solution to meet your needs
Why Choose Medpark Hearing Center?
- We can help you find the right solution to your hearing loss
- We are here to serve our patients, not just sell hearing aids
- When you come to our office, we treat you like a member of our family
Request an Appointment
Whether you want to ask us a question or make an appointment, we'd be happy to help!
What We Offer:
- HEARING PROTECTION: The best way to treat hearing loss is to prevent it. We can make custom earplugs for people who are often exposed to loud noises, like construction, factory work, or live music. We also work with musicians to create custom in-ear monitors.
- HEARING AID FITTING: We'll only recommend hearing aids if we have determined that they would help you, if we cannot solve your hearing loss in other ways first. We carry hearing aids from all major manufacturers, and we have the expertise to find the right hearing aid for you. Our recommendations are based on our understanding of your hearing loss, your lifestyle, and your preferences.
- CERUMEN (EAR WAX) REMOVAL: Keeping your ears clean and free of blockage can make a big difference in your hearing. Sometimes all you need to hear again is not a hearing aid but a simple removal of earwax accumulation. Even if you do wear hearing aids, you'll probably need your ears and your hearing aids cleaned of wax every so often. We are happy to take care of this so your ears are in the best shape they can be.
- FREE FOLLOW-UP VISITS & REPAIRS: All patients who purchase hearing aids from Medpark Hearing Center can come in for free follow-up visits for the life of the hearing instruments. It doesn't matter how often you come to see us; you won't pay a cent more.
Clients share their experience
EarQ 4-Year Warranty:
Many standard hearing aid warranties last 1-3 years depending on the model. The 4-Year Warranty covers any EarQ device for four full years.
The Latest Hearing Aids:
Todays hearing aids offer advanced speech processing, wind reduction, and improved management of feedback.
- Bluetooth hearing aids pair with your smartphone to easily stream phone calls, music, and more.
- Rechargeable hearing aids use a portable charging device instead of relying on batteries.
- Smart hearing aids have cutting edge features such as a heart rate monitoring and fall detection.
- Hearing aids that are controlled by an app allow you to make adjustments on-the-go.
Need our care? Please call us:
We would love to see how we can help you solve your hearing healthcare problems using the most professional methods in the industry.
Address: 2000 C Medical Parkway, San Marcos, TX 78666
We're open Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm!